COACHING, TRAINING AND SPEAKING SERVICES
Careers Coaching and Speaking (Primary School, Secondary School, University, Professionals and technocrats)
Destiny Achievement (Life Planning) Coaching and Speaking
Executive/Management Coaching and Speaking
Training, Coaching and Speaking to Leaders and executives on the following John Maxwell leadership programs:-
- Everyone Communicates Few Connect: An excellent program forming the basis of motivation and team building.
- Put Your Dream to the Test: How to nurture your dream/ambition until fruition.
- 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth: Principles on how to grow and achieve your destiny.
- 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership: Corner stone Principles for Successful leadership.
- Leadership Gold: Lessons for Effective Leadership and How to Apply them.
- Becoming a Person of Influence.
- How to be a Real Success.
Also available under the John Maxwell programs are:-
- Parenting and Family Training Programs
- Youths Development Programs.
[Short writeup on training services]
Training services on the above and below programs.
- Code of Conduct training
- Workers Committee Training.
- Productivity Improvement and Business Principles Training for Workers
- Management of discipline.
- Industrial Relations for Workers Committees, Trade Unions, Supervisors, Senior Supervisors, Middle Managers and Executives.
- Basic Supervision Skills for Junior Supervisors
- Management/Supervisory Skills Development Programs.
- Team Building Sessions.
- Coaching and counselling for individual managers and management teams.
- Performance management
- Conflict Management Skills.
- Training needs analysis and development of on the job training programs tailored to company needs.
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- Formulation of HR strategy.
- Formulation of HR policies, procedures and general management.
- Performance Management
- Human Resources and Succession Planning
- HR Audits
- Paterson Job evaluation with salary structuring.
INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS SERVICES
- Development of Codes of Conduct for a company, assistance with registration and ancillary services.
- Retrenchment services, management and ancillary services.
- Management of discipline, disciplinary hearings and procedures.
- Dispute resolution services, Union and Workers Committee affairs.
- Salary and wage negotiations at Works Council to industry-wide level (NEC).
- Assistance in formulation of Collective Bargaining Agreements.
- Representation on cases up to Labour Court level.